Grimsby Fish Market logo


Marine Stewardship Council

Grimsby Fish Market is passionate about sustainable fishing practises.

We have been MSC accredited since 2014. Roughly 90% of the fish that passes through the Market is MSC and we actively encourage the remaining 10% of suppliers to seek MSC approval.

British Retail Certification

The Fish Market has over the years implemented improvements to the site which help to maintain fish quality, improve logistics and general industry standards.

In 2013 the Fish Market received BRC accreditation and has maintained AA certification since.

Grimsby’s Leading Fish Wholesaler

Haddock, Cod, Plaice, Lemon Sole, White Fish and lots more, available fresh every day!